Are you excited by growth and challenges? Always seeking to change the status quo? If so, we are looking for you!
UNPay is a fintech startup with tremendous potential for growth. We believe work should be fuelled by passion and so we work really hard to achieve our goals. But we believe in celebrating every success and playing hard too. If what we believe excites you, find your ideal position below and join us today!
- Analyse and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
- Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical, and hardware advice and suggestions.
- Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
- Conduct trainings and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
- A bachelor's of engineering in quality control, systems, or a related field;
- Previous experience in a related role is preferred but not necessary;
- Knowing or mastering in, at least, one programming language, e.g. Java, will be a plus. Familiar with Payment product will be a Plus ++;
- Advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail; Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
- Additionally, excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers. Also must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with proprietary software, e.g. axure & visio, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
Please send your CV to